Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Wine/Champagne Bar - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!



Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  

You may have seen this little tray table that I have next to my fireplace in previous photos but I don't think I've shared it on Show and Tell Friday before.



I've had this table for probably over 10 years now but just used it for this purpose in this apartment.  It sort of came out necessity. I bought those "Celebrate" champagne glasses last December at Marshalls and I didn't have any cabinet space left in my kitchen to store them so I re-purposed this table as a wine/champagne bar. 


I also have that huge vodka bottle on there because it doesn't fit in any of my cabinets.  My daughter bought that at Costco during the holiday season.  It's really cool because it lights up!  We were so excited when we saw it! What a great idea!

 The silver plated champagne bucket was originally from The Pottery Barn but I found it all tarnished at a thrift store years ago. I'm thinking it was probably a wedding gift and when it tarnished they probably got rid of it.  I'm happy I found it!  I haven't been to the thrift store in a very long time because my little apartment is so full but I think I should stop by there more often!  There are treasures to be found!

This little bar table is fun to have when friends come over...it just makes serving wine or champagne a little more elegant!

Someday this is what I really would love to do...maybe I will turn my blue cabinet into a bar but I'll have to find a place to store everything I have in there! Isn't this beautiful?

photo: Country Living.com


***********

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
[signature.gif]

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another great party Cindy !
I love your bar cart - and that vodka bottle must look amazing at night lit up - I've never heard of that before - it's pretty genius - perfect for a night light actually ( and then if you can't sleep the light could guide you over to make yourself a drink - you know - for medicinal purposes and all LOL )
Have a great weekend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

lovely cart! time to party!!! woot :) have a great weekend!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for hosting a party with so many ideas. Jo

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for the fun party each week! Have a great weekend!
Gina

joannabri said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Can't wait to start finding new ideas. Have a great weekend!

CD Loken said...

I LOVE your bar cart, Cindy! Thank you so much for hosting! Have an awesome weekend!

Calypso In The Country said...

Pretty bar cart! Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

{oc cottage} said...

love it! just the right size! ;}

m ^..^

Anonymous said...

Love your bar cart. We purchased one earlier this year and I love decorating it.

The Gifted Gabber said...

Love the cute little bar table. It would be great to have something like that which can be moved from area to area. Thanks for being our gracious host again this week!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy!!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you sweet Cindy for hosting a great party every week. I love your wall. The mirror is beautiful. Jo